Responsible for the qualitative and quantitative sales objectives in a specific territory for the Company’s product lines. Contacts and visits Veterinary Surgeons (practice decision makers and influencers), Key Opinion Leaders, centres of excellence and Universities and ensures the highest level of customer service.
- Achieve the product sales objectives and territory turnover targets by promoting and selling a range of products and services to new and existing customers in accordance with the Company’s strategy.
- Identify new opportunities within the assigned territory based on potential in-line with strategic product objectives.
- Responsible for maximising the opportunities for both the Company and Key Accounts on territory by developing the relationship, business and services in conjunction with the Key Account Manager.
- Maintain and develop strong lines of communication and relationships with customers.
- Develop regular, positive and consistent lines of communication with the Regional Sales Manager, Teleservices, Key Accounts, Marketing, Technical and other relevant interested parties within the Company.