This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and growing our exisiting customers, prospecting and introducing new customers to build our business
The role focuses on generating case sales by contacting specialist doctors in their designated territory. They are responsible for generating new accounts, developing relationships with providers, guiding them through their first case submission, maintaining the relationship as well as generating referrals. The Territory Manager is expected to have an exisiting network of private clinicians and is a self-starter. He/she is based in the field and will have to be able to meet production demands immediately after training. He/she must be able to perform at a high level with limited direct supervision.
Responsibility for identifying new customers in collaboration with Marketing & other Sales teams to build relationships with clinicians as part of the overall digital workflow.
This is a field-based role which will require travel on a day to day basis, mainly in the appointed Territory.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches ways to develop prospective customers and further information in order to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Meets quotas for sales on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, Sales Management, Accounting, Customer Services and Logistics.
- Analyzes the territory potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Utilisation of CRM and internal software to enable identification and progress of customer interactions.
- Identifies advantages of and compares organisation’s products and services to market competitors and areas in which to add value.
- Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximising the Return on Time investment for the territory.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of relevant literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.