To be responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory for all hospitals and customers for capital and consumable product range (IOL’s, OVD and Phacoemulsification, Ophthalmic Microscopes) and nominated A-accounts including demonstrations of equipment, qualification and execution of leads, maintaining region and account intelligence and communicating market trends and for achieving sales target.
- Present and sell Surgical product range in surgical and out-patient fields in all areas and associated products to allow workplace solution.
- Full appropriate utilization, organization and accountability of demonstration equipment to facilitate product evaluation and convert sales opportunities in line with company policy
- Negotiation to agreed discount levels, seeking proper approvals to ensure profit/discount levels.
- Identify and develop sales prospects and other key accounts for innovative products
- Prepare customer presentations, tenders, and proposals.
- Be responsible for demonstration of equipment, liaison with EBME, Theatres and Supplies
- The timely follow up of all new leads and referrals resulting from field and marketing activity.
- Carry out defined sales action plans and schedules, as part of targeted marketing campaigns.