In this role as a senior scientist, you will carry out biophysical and chemical characterisation to support the development and commercialisation of innovate medicines and technologies, as well as mentoring other team members and leading method development.
- Responsible for planning the Analytical Characterisation testing for new product development programmes
- Responsible for reviewing the required analytical physicochemical characterisation data to support Regulatory Filings.
- Responsible for designing Analytical Characterisation testing plans for stakeholder proposals, in-house platform development and innovation
- Collaborating with technical leads to deliver the project activities by aligning CMC analytical strategy, ratifying analytical sample submissions and designs of experiments.
- Responsible for acting as a technical lead on projects/methods assigned to them including the development/ optimisation and/ or transfer of methods through to non-routine/ routine application either internally or to external stakeholders or partners.
- Create, review, and/or approve batch specific characterisation study protocols and reports.