This opportunity as a senior scientist involves various lab-based project work including the development, technology transfer and analytical testing of a range of biopharmaceuticals. The primary focus will be around GMP process development and tech transfer, so a background and proven experience with these is essential.
- Technical lead for project activity and the associated daily planning of the activities
- Technical lead for the transfer and execution of projects from process development into the production (cleanroom) facility at pilot and clinical scale
- Lead process and facility validation programmes of work
- Writing protocols, analysing data and authoring reports and reviewing protocols, experimental workbooks, and reports written by other team members and/or authoring, reviewing and approving manufacturing instructions for the cGMP manufacture of batches for non-clinical and clinical use.
- Responsibility as technical lead for the design of an experimental or validation programme of work or batch manufacture, ensuring work is designed and delivered in a timely and compliant manner with clear mitigation of risks