The Senior Principal Auditor will assist in the definition and implementation of the Internal Audit Program. Responsible to assess compliance and the effectiveness of the Company Quality System against global internal and external regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures as applicable. Monitors internal audit schedule. Responsible to monitor and analyze regulatory agency and notified body trends and understand implications and direction of regulatory changes.
- Develops, manages, and mentors other auditors.
- Responsible for collecting, interpreting, and applying regulations to maintain an effective QMS.
- Responsible for documenting, scheduling, planning, conducting, and reporting internal audits of site’s quality management system activities to assure compliance with applicable global regulatory requirements, global policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for management of Audit Teams.
- Responsible for managing projects and dealing with obstacles and changes while still accomplishing goals and objectives. Uses project management skills to conduct audits. Mentors Auditors in project management.
- Identifies, accesses, and analyzes all the internal and external data streams that have impact on the company's compliance to overall quality systems. Integrates data into our quality systems to create a clear, current, and accurate state of compliance. Strategically leverages information to assist in design of a robust global audit program. Charts data and makes recommendations based on areas of highest compliance risk.
- Connects well globally to understand changes in regulatory environment worldwide as it relates to the quality systems and adjust audit plans and approach accordingly. Identifies audit trends and anticipates future audit focus.
- Responsible for timely completion of all corrective actions and nonconformance’s related their areas of responsibility.