Responsible for conducting testing procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards. To work as part of a quality team supporting and delivering on key metrics including safety and production. Involves shift operation covering a variety of processes, procedures and equipment to produce a range of Food Safety products.
- Work safely in line with behavioural safety principles
- Compliance with PPE requirements
- Ensure that the product meets customer requirements
- Comply with the product specifications
- Carry out quality control testing at different stages of manufacturing
- Resolve problems as they occur e.g. reconciliation issues, out of specification readings
- To undertake testing using standard and specialised laboratory equipment to defined procedures.
- To complete all relevant documentation.
- To communicate effectively with other departments e.g. test results.