The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of projects to drive the launch of a new platform which supports B2B eCommerce Web-shops across EU. Works closely with stakeholders to define the scope, requirements, and key deliverables. Establish a comprehensive market leading surgical instrumentation product range, in line with the global corporate strategy.
- Leverage project management experience to understand the current environment and challenge to expose unseen opportunities
- Lead critical localization projects by fostering a team-driven environment, providing clear business communication, and maintaining focus to ensure the most favourable outcome
- Build and maintain successful partnerships across business units to enable predictable delivery of highly visible projects
- Drive effective collaboration and consensus across multiple global/local/remote resources and key vendors/partners
- Manage and drive the execution of all phases of the project lifecycle: including gathering requirements, identifying scope, outlining milestones, driving implementation, risk management, and managing expectations while facilitating on time delivery of the re-platform efforts in the EU markets