Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the main role will be to drive sales of our vast dental product portfolio and group offerings across our all-marketing channels; both digital and traditional.
This is a fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts in a great marketing team. You will need to have both a creative mind and be able to manage and manipulate data plus be able to multi-task and manage campaigns without compromising on deadlines or accuracy. Experience of marketing is desirable, but more important is a technical ability, creative flair and relationship building skills.
- Based 2-3 days per week in the office at Gillingham, Kent.
As part of this you be required to:
- Implement agreed marketing plans, working closely with our key suppliers to maximise our rebated revenues, across all marketing channels and ensuring activity is engaging to customers. E.g., Creation of eFlyers, eShots, web adverts, social media marketing campaigns, printed material.
- Be able to present confidently and persuasively to internal teams and external key suppliers.
- Demonstrate the ROI on all their marketing activities, using sales analysis to drive and shape marketing plan.
- You will need the ability to manage and understand pricing spreadsheets and margins with strong excel skills and an aptitude for data manipulation, measurement, and analysis of large data sets.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have lots of creative ideas to keep our marketing fresh and responsive as well as flawless spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
Day to day activities will include:
- Manage, create, maintain, and handle the internal processes and systems including uploading data and promotions to the sales system and website.
- Liaison with purchasing to ensure that our buying dovetails with marketing plans.
- Dealing with price and margin queries from the sales team and competitor analysis.
- Developing strong relationships with our key suppliers, managing regular meetings, presenting all marketing activities undertaken to demonstrate the ROI, producing the minutes, and ensuring that all agreed marketing actions are implemented in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Working closely with the Marketing Assistant to prepare marketing reports as required including ROI on campaigns and promotional activity and supplier sales.
- Manipulate sales data and analyse marketing activity and highlight the findings.
- Prepare, raise, and send invoices to suppliers for various marketing related activities.
- Keeping all our marketing schedules up to date and raise invoices monthly for all rebates and marketing activities undertaken.
- Working closely with our “Rewards” Loyalty programme and Business solutions teams to ensure exposure across marketing material.
Working closely with our sales teams to:
- Communicate upcoming marketing activities.
- Run vendor day activity, maximising both our sales and commissions by providing the telesales teams with the right offers at the right time.
- Involvement and assistance with any other marketing activities, as and when required.
- Attend training courses, exhibitions and seminars as required.
- Various monthly administrative tasks.
- Be always an enthusiastic team player by always being approachable and helpful to vendors and other departments. Give support to assist team members in other departments, as and when necessary.
- Aid the Events team to keep the marketing area tidy and pack materials for events.
- Attend external events and exhibitions as directed (infrequent).