We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Orthodontic/Dental Nurse to join a growing, reputed network of NHS/Private specialist Orthodontic practices. This is a great opportunity to broaden your existing Dental Nursing skills and work with specialists truly passionate about Orthodontics.
Our client offers state-of-the-art, modern surroundings with clinical flexibility and mentoring to encourage professional development and contemporary practice both in relation to NHS and Private services.
- State-of-the-art facilities with full-computerisation, digital cephalometry and intra-oral scanners.
- Specialist supervision with long-term scope for professional development with the opportunity to progress into funded Orthodontic Therapy training.
- Support network with regular meetings with networked Orthodontic teams
- Real opportunity to progress in senior/specialist clinical, administrative or managerial roles
- Full-training support in order to enable you to become a fully qualified Orthodontic Nurse with the relevant Radiography, Orthodontic and Oral Hygiene qualifications.