As National Business Development Manager for UKI, you will report directly to the Commercial Manager and work in close collaboration with the sales and marketing departments across all channels both locally and across EMEA. You will be responsible for increasing market opportunities beyond our existing customer base to maximise market penetration and market share in line with strategic objectives.
You will identify opportunities for new business/ develop existing programmes, create commercial proposals and plans, gain engagement from the wider team as required to successfully implement and drive the execution. Opportunities for new business development will involve yet are not limited to: Increasing market reach via partnerships with 3rd Party distributors, sales agents, dental teaching institutions, private education providers, and Dental Laboratories.
Intensive presence in the field (4 days per week) is required, with frequent co-travelling, and office working (typically one day per week).
- Achieve revenue and strategic goals.
- Play an essential part in achieving the company’s business objectives, by driving direct and indirect channel sales strategies to bring growth and improve overall profitability.
- Achieve a strong understanding of the specialist market and to be up to date on trends via analysis of business data, market research, industry publications and attending industry events.
- Design/improve and implement key programs for New Business Development which support specific sales growth strategies and goals to reach new customers. These programs may be designed to appeal to specific customer segments or provide broad-based tools for channel-wide growth.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure internal project implementation success and drive results both individually and through others.
- Forecast the business return of projects
- Establish Key Success metrics and methods to measure progress and track ROI
- Create reports/ present to the senior management team on progress and findings.
- Build Strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Business Operations and Operations
- Provide weekly feedback with progress and feedback to the UKI and EMEA Leadership teams including feedback from customers and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure the effective fulfilment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Negotiate win wins with internal and external partners
- Responsible for the relationship building, support, and management of key commercial partners, key accounts and key internal stakeholders in collaboration with UKI Commercial Manager and UKI Sales Managers and manage partner relations.