To provide a critical level of support to the Marketing and Sales team across a wide range of tasks in delivering the busy programme of digital and social media programmes. This role will have a primary focus on the production, collation and editing of content. You will be involved in working closely with multiple teams across the business; drafting of marketing content for all digital and printed communications.
Acting as a primary point of contact for internal communications and requests from internal clients, you are responsible for ensuring all communications are on brand and deployed appropriately across the business.
- Support the marketing team with day-to-day initiatives, campaigns, and forward planning.
- The Marketing Communications Co-Ordinator will oversee, project manage and deliver marketing activities both internally and externally as well as all social media activities.
- To create and maintain a social media calendar and transform our social media presence whilst continually evaluating its performance through all relevant analytics.
- Support supplier relationships to drive strategic activity as guided by Marketing Executive and working with the sales team, this will strengthen our library of collateral and assets.
- Work with the creative agency to support brand campaigns both internally and externally.