You will be responsible for effectively, efficiently, and promptly handling enquiries, requests and complaints regarding the digital technology and equipment portfolio and available associated services predominantly from dental laboratory specialists via a multitude of contact channel in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
There is a strong focus on first call resolution, either by utilising your own knowledge or collaborating with the support staff as needed.
- Respond to requests, questions and issues received from customers via phone and/or email; regarding issues like submission process, technical assistance, person profile creation, relations set up, order status, general enquiries on products, Lab installations, clinical investigations, Lab training scheduling and others.
- Deliver training to dental laboratories as required.
- Ensure timely resolution to customer contact issue whether it is an e-mail, inbound or outbound call.
- Update and complete tasks that have been assigned by the supervisors or managers, aside from those received via phone or email, such as complaint follow ups, reassigned calls, etc.
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers and research information to answer queries from customers and share learning with departmental peers and management.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company procedures and product information/materials.
- Interact with customers and fellow employees in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner.
- Meet departmental standards for personal and team performance metrics including, but not limited to, contact volume handled, turnaround time and quality.
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database(s) about each contact handled (email, inbound and outbound calls), following defined parameters and generate the appropriate task, assignment; follow up, note or resolution for each contact.
- Propose ideas for procedures and processes to promote improved service and customer satisfaction, and overall department improvements.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
- Ensures the effective fulfilment \of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group.