As Key Account Manager - your primary responsibility is to achieve sales within the defined, channel specific, target accounts. This will begin via identification of potential targets and lead generation with the aim of bringing additional sales, incremental to those to engage specialist clinicians achieved by other business channels. The ability to understand the general digital needs of a dental practice is a must. Candidates will need to be fully conversant in analogue v digital workflows relating to patient assessment, patient monitoring, and restorative dentistry.
You exhibit a true passion and excitement for the product and the opportunity in this fast growing and fast-paced market.
You will be responsible for managing the business in order to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives. You accomplish this through detailed account and territory planning that includes but is not limited to; establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, supporting the educational pathway, aimed at business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
- Definition and implementation of a strong growth orientated business strategy in line with channel strategy.
- Identify opportunities with highest profitability
- Educate and utilising laboratory networks to maximise sales
- Establish the product as a clear differentiator from the competition
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
- Develop an innovative business strategy to position the client as a market- and innovation-leader
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining the clients products and technology