Drives Results and Sales and Regional Business Performance:
- Develop and own regional plan in line with revenue and growth commitments.
- Manage tender bids, submissions and negotiations in their region.
- Deliver quarterly/annual budget expectations and management of revenue as required in line with the national plan.
- Is self-directed in working with their team to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Assures their sales team meets the business need of customer not just the sales of the product.
- Collaborates with other team members and other resources to achieve desired customer outcomes.
Displays Business Acumen and Organizational Astuteness:
- Understands customers and company’s business and financial drivers to assist sales team in developing business solutions.
- Working autonomously to manage complex sales activities with senior customer stakeholders (management, clinician, finance, procurement and commissioning).
- Ensures sales team are current on the health care field, competitive products, legislation and relevant disease states.
- Builds and leverages relationships at all levels and networks both internally and externally to achieve desired results.
- Anticipates and navigates situational resistance within their region to new ideas or business development efforts to gain agreement/acceptance.
Influences, Negotiates and Communicates for Impact:
- Is effective at asking relevant questions and listening to understand business issues and goals within their region and provide mutually beneficial business solutions.
- Builds strong relationships with internal team members and external contacts based on trust and communication.
- Develops, manages and negotiates in conjunction with Key Accounts, new and ongoing purchasing agreements with buying groups and KOL’s in their region.
Demonstrates Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence:
- Embraces and encourages learning new skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- Works to become more self-aware and demonstrates self-regulation in making business and personnel decisions.
- Displays ability to properly define business problems and /or opportunities and develop effective solutions based on information, facts and evidence.