The purpose of the Account Manager role is to drive significant revenue from exiting key customers within the UK. Key Accounts comprises of acute healthcare organisations and revenue gained from the growth of existing key accounts. There will also be a requirement to manage successful onboarding of new customers from proof of concept through to full adoption.
You should have experience creating significant growth in new accounts, be able to see the bigger picture and be committed to helping us to create it. The industry is in its infancy and we are leading the way.
- Daily and on an on-going basis contact existing clients within Key Accounts to discuss current deployment
- Manage the onboarding process for customers
- Monitor, refresh or extend opportunities for existing customers
- Collate information on any additional or new requirements
- Arrange and attend meetings between all relevant customer stakeholders and Reveal’s Technical Account Manager and UK Account Director as required
- Maintain Salesforce.com leads and opportunities to assist forecast accuracy
- Ensure UK Account Director is aware of products required to meet demand
Industry Sector Management
- Communicate industry sector needs for technology and/or service within the business as these are identified.
- Attend trade shows as required