Using your operational and manufacturing experience, you will manage and lead in all matters related to the ongoing delivery of a highly regulated aseptic compounding production, identifying and delivering quality and efficiency improvements.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team of over 100 staff, demonstrating energy, direction, commitment and excellent leadership skills, ensuring clarity of strategic and operational direction
- Responsibility for all operational activities within the unit, including health & safety, production, quality, compliance, maintenance
- Ensure the provision of a safe, time measured service to NHS Trusts, Private Hospitals and the Homecare service that is robust, reliant and resilient, taking a proactive approach and implementing change where necessary.
- To align the growth of the unit with that of group targets, providing accurate financial plans, forecasting and continuous financial monitoring.
- To represent the unit commercially and support the development and marketing of its services to ensure profitable business expansion.
- To develop the aseptic production senior management structure, and those within, to ensure a high performing facility, a strong team work ethic and clear accountabilities; to optimise, align and direct all unit resources in the pursuit of excellence.
- To develop and lead a culture of continuous improvement throughout all areas and functions of the Unit with maximum team involvement and a ‘right first time’ approach, ensuring that both productivity and service quality are continually improved.