This position is for a communicative, confident, and motivated person who has previous field service experience in the dental and healthcare markets. In this role, you will be responsible for repairing, servicing and installing a range of dental equipment including chairs, suction pumps, compressors, x-rays and more.
Key tasks will include:
- Install or service equipment for customers by working with the dentist and other team members.
- Install equipment according to drawings agreed by the customer. Use tools for assembly, fixing, electrical wiring and plumbing, etc.
- Ensure the equipment functions correctly by checking for leaks, noises, etc, during operation.
- Install or service dental equipment to manufacturers specifications, to pre-installed services provided by others.
- Install or service equipment to the highest possible standard within the allocated time period.
- Install into new / existing equipment secondary devices.
- Demonstrate installed equipment so the customer understands and is happy with its operation.