To be suitable for this role, you will have a good knowledge of advanced electrical and mechanical industrial machinery, as well as excellent troubleshooting skills. This role involves lots of travel throughout the UK & Ireland, so you will need to be flexible with this, and have a passion for providing customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent: Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Previous work experience in an industrial maintenance role (ideally field based).
- Excellent and systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Highly Customer Service focused.
- Excellent interpretation and understanding of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic diagrams.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical system maintenance.
- Proven knowledge of industrial automation: sensors, variators and PLC systems.
- Previous poultry industry experience would also be advantageous.