working closely with the management and sales team, you will be responsible for driving the installation and growth of the Equipment product portfolio to dental surgeries in the region of Scotland with the main business focus being around the Central Belt area.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Support team to ensure smooth transition and handover from completed orders to installations. The product range includes surgery equipment, treatment centres, cabinetry, digital imaging and consumables.
Internal team development, customer focus, proactive customer education, experience and follow up of any sales opportunities are essential. Success of the job will be measured on equipment sales, post-sales support and team development. Enthusiasm, self motivation, willingness to hard work, good communication, excellent presenting skills and professionalism are a must in this category and product portfolio.
- Ideal candidate should enjoy selling and customer contact and building long standing customer relationships
- Must be able to meet customer requirements including surgery planning and liaise with customer contractors to achieve desired outcome.
- Complete and achieve high standard / rating for customer installation satisfaction survey
- Provide support to customers
- Promoting and selling of post-sale education courses & events
- Attendance at assigned trainings sessions and trade shows are mandatory.
- Dual calling with Field Sales Specialists and Product Specialists to prospect within the individual territories.
- Must provide weekly install schedule updates.
- Adherence to company pricing, discount and margin guidelines
- Must excel at presentations and demonstrations.
- Support regular regional events, study club and prospect meetings.
- The ideal candidate will view her/himself as a leader who enjoys helping to drive change in both her/himself and in others.
- Will have to have the ability to promote and drive attendance to all education and sales events.
- Attend national events where an equipment presence is required.
- Attend all internal product training meetings and events.
- Remain informed about trends and changes in the market that will affect the product portfolio.
- Be flexible about business priorities support to assist team members in other departments, as and when necessary.
- In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake such other duties as the Company may deem necessary from time to time.