Working closely with the management and sales team, you will be responsible for driving the sales, growth, successful installation & handover and training of the digital product portfolio to dental surgeries in the assigned postcode area. Working in conjunction with sales support to ensure smooth transition and handover of signed orders. The product range includes CAD/CAM and Digital Imaging equipment, software and consumables.
Internal team development, customer focus, proactive customer acquisition and follow up of any sales opportunities are essential. Success of the job will be measured on CAD/CAM and Digital Imaging sales, post-sales support and team development. Enthusiasm, self motivation, willingness to hard work, good communication, excellent presenting skills and professionalism are a must in this category and product portfolio.
This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Digital Manager for the client.
- Promote the CAD/CAM & Digital Imaging (including Microscopes) product range within the regional territory. This range consists of capital equipment, software and a defined range of consumables.
- Network with Field Sales Execs and Specialists to both educate them and prospect within the individual territories.
- Must provide weekly pipeline update and monthly forecasting.
- Adherence to company pricing, discount and margin guidelines
- Must excel at presentations and demonstrations both remote via video conference and in person
- Implement, organise and oversee regular regional digital events, study club and prospect meetings, holding presentations in front of small audiences of prospects or users.
- The ideal candidate will view her/himself as a leader who enjoys helping to drive change in both her/himself and in others.
- Will have to have the ability to promote and drive attendance to all sales events.
- Attend national or regional events where CAD/CAM & Digital Imaging presence is required.
- Attend regional and occasional national events (exhibitions, clinical study days etc).
- Attend all internal product training meetings and events.
- Remain informed about trends and changes in the market that will affect the product portfolio.
- Be flexible about business priorities support to assist team members in other departments, as and when necessary.
- Ideal candidate should enjoy teaching others.
- Must provide as specified, customer integration training post-sale.
- Will always be updating and teaching the internal team.
- Provide ongoing education pathways, user training and support to customers
- Promotion and selling of post-sale education courses & events
- Education is an integral part of the portfolio, attendance at assigned CAD/CAM, Digital Imaging trainings will be mandatory.