The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for the strong individual performance of all the team members, providing industry leading responses to all contact points, through continuous assessment, coaching and development of all the team members. They will drive a high-energy, positive and can-do mindset throughout the team, and make the team proud of their contribution to the performance of the business.
- Capture information from all customer interactions – ensure that all the team is consistently logging information using our CRM solution (Salesforce.com)
- Provide insights from customer data to the marketing and sales departments to continue growing the customer base and reducing churn
- Know the company’s products, services, and processes at an expert level to be able to efficiently step in on escalated customer issues that the team is unable to resolve.
- Act as the point of escalation for all Customer Service issues within the team and take full responsibility for resolving issues in a timely manner, working across the local and wider network to find a resolution.
- Enable the service team to be customer-centric and provide an amazing experience, and by doing so keep the team accountable and remove roadblocks.
- Recruits, hires, and develops high impact team members, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources.
- Develop outstanding relationships with the Sales Team to create a seamless experience through different touchpoints in the business.