- 22.09.2020 Hull Becomes Leading National Centre for Eye Surgery New Bausch + Lomb state-of-the-art eye surgery suite opens at Hull University Hospital
- 10.09.2020 COVID-19 and The Survival of the Fittest Adapt the way you work, shape new behaviors & form new beliefs otherwise you'll inevitably fall behind.
- 10.09.2020 Mouth Cancer Rates Set to go ‘Through the Roof’ Following Missed Dental Appointments Mouth cancer rates are set to skyrocket following missed dental appointments as a result of lockdown.
- 09.09.2020 Augmented Reality: Helping Healthcare Professionals Observe What Nobody Else Can See Medically focused AR technology helps visualize, train and treat, even from a distance.
- 09.09.2020 World’s First Portable MRI Machine Comes to Patients Groundbreaking device effectively detected brain abnormalities in almost all patients studied.
- 09.09.2020 Bambooth Brush Awarded Oral Health Foundation Seal of Approval Toothbrush to aid good oral health & provide an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic brushes.
- 09.09.2020 Nurses to Access Clear Face Masks to Improve Communication Face masks that make interaction more personal and less scary for many individuals.
- 08.09.2020 Scientists Discover New Drug Targeting Hard-to-Treat Cancers University of Sheffield spin-out Modulus Oncology to advance new drug which might enhance life expectancy
- 26.08.2020 Cat Clinic Launches Dedicated Ophthalmology Service The UK’s first dedicated ophthalmology clinic for cats is set to launch at The London Cat Clinic
- 19.08.2020 5 Ways 3D Printing Has Revolutionized The Dental Industry 3D scanners, additive technologies & post-processing methods increase efficiency and cost savings in Dental
- 14.08.2020 Using Art In Your Practice To Soothe Mild Dental Anxiety People become more aware of mindfulness and the role of art in stress reduction.
- 06.05.2020 Ghosting Your Recruiter? Don't. We live in a world where many have the mindset to put their phone on silent and ignore the situation away.
- 20.02.2020 The Top 5 Most Annoying Things About Tinnitus Consult’s Audiology Consultant talks about the most annoying things about having tinnitus.
- 22.01.2020 Insight into Attending the London Vet Show Consult’s Animal Health expert offers insight into London Vet Show, Europe’s largest veterinary exhibition.
- 16.01.2020 Be Extraordinary - Learn From the Best Business Minds Why Consult attend Pendulum Summit & adopt the teachings of the best business minds out there.
- 15.01.2020 Positive Reasons to Employ Someone with Hearing Loss Candidates are consistently being disregarded for roles when their hearing loss is discovered.
- 02.12.2019 The Audiology Recruiter Dylan Yarborough talks to Hearing Aid UK about his experiences in the Audiology industry
- 27.10.2019 Protecting Your Ears During Festival Season - Top 5 Tips What 5 things should you be mindful of at festivals in order to protect your ears?